Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not a Real Person

I haven't been updating like I was planning to, but there's a very simple reason for that - my Senior Recital is on Saturday. I'm not going to be a real person until that's over. Roomie has been known to say that she can't wait to have her roommate back. (which is valid)

But I would love to say, as corny as it is, that I'm so lucky to have some of the most awesome people in the world surrounding me and supporting me. I always laugh at people who say "thank you for your support" but now I totally get it. It's not just my baby, it's my roommate's, my voice teacher's, my a cappella group's, etc...Particularly the first two.

Accomplice is going to come down and we're going to make lunch the day of the recital. Before my family gets here so they can't make fun of me. I'll start updating after this ordeal though!

No comments:

Post a Comment